Thursday 22 November 2012

RESPONSIVE. SOME SAMPLES.



I have no idea who did this, but Tom send it to me. And I'm really glad he did, I really like this idea!I think it works really well with my idea for the responsive brief, probably you are still unaware but from last session with Fred I decided to change my brief and after REALLY long time of searching for the perfect brief I discovered (wasn't really that hard to find) D&AD task set by D&AD itself. "Make Your dream job a reality". I already identified 3 studios that I'm going to apply this brief. I used the other ones as development for PPP. That's why I think it's a win win brief. I'm really UP for doing this, there are so many ideas in my head already.

YES. I'm still working on a DELL not a Mac. Get used to it.

The only problem is that my development work of this brief I'll need to HAND IN IN PAPER format. Luckily enough, the review that I wrote for SNASK 'Maike enemies and gain fans' ended up on one of their event wall posted by the man itself Fredrik Öst.


And today I've had 318 view on my PPP blog. Was quite exiting to see a number like that, usually I never get more than 20 and now 318! amazing, thank You Snask. BUT the point I was trying to make was that SNAS (as everyone knows really well now) is probably (to keep the secret) one of those three studios that I chose and I can't have the chance of them seeing the concept I planned, because it won't be interesting than. So I'll submit that part of work in paper copy and than after 'the plan' is done I'll post it here.

Back to the inspirations/installations/concept






  
by frederik heyman

http://frederikheyman.com/ <----this person is pretty amazing. I really like his absolutely 'out of the world' installations. Such a surreal concept. If you like installations you should check it out.  (thanks to Lizzi that share her discoveries with me)

I'm also thinking to try the http://www.thekennedys.nl/
[ what a sick motivation is this, this is what they offer to the people that are chos en.]
If you are selected as one of the 6 participants, it’s time to pack your bags and move to Amsterdam. Wieden+Kennedy will cover the expenses for your travel, provide accommodation for 6 months, and a minimum-wage salary. Additionally, the participants will have a designated space in the office, will be provided with computers and software and will be granted access to Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam’s facilities (recording spaces, kitchen, gym, art studio, fruits, veggies, garden and loads of coffee).

I'm probably going to use this brief to develop a body of strong work.I still have 6 month of preparation.

http://jessicawalsh.com/ and this is another good source to look into Jessica Walsh is just amazing!












No comments:

Post a Comment