Friday 2 November 2012

BOOKS.

Last week I bought the SNASK book 'Make Enemies & Gain Fans (actually it happened by accident, cuz Mike started moaning how he ordered his ages ago and it still hasn't been delivered, so I checked it out and decided that I need to start investing into books) and I can tell you (I'm half way trough it) but it must be one of the MOST INTERESTING TO READ design books I have ever read. And really motivational and inspiring! I really want to do a placement there, the only problem is I'm still not as good, but now I feel that i know what I need to focus on and develop! I'm not ready yet for you SNASK but I will be and I really wanna BE!!!




So the second purchase just after I ordered the Snask book was 'Life's a Pitch' by S. Bayley & R. Mavity recommended by both David and Fred. Still haven't started reading it, but hopping it to be good from what I heard.













And literally  5 minutes ago I ordered 'ExtraBold' by Serial-Cut (one of my absolute favorite design studios). I'm really exited and glad I decided to quite drinking because I wouldn't have had the money to buy this book. And not only that it's an amazing design studios book, but the book itself has really interesting features to offer. IT'S NOT JUST A BOOK. (check out the video and you'll see what I mean! I think design-wise It's amazing and really innovative!) The only problem is that i don't have a smart phone -                                                                                                       very smart of me...






"ExtraBold." Augmented Reality from Serial Cut™ on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment