Tuesday 6 March 2012

PPP. STE DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD.

The thumbnails.

I looked at Computer Arts, Graphik and Creative Review magazine interviews and chose the questions that I thought are the most suitable and interesting.

The questions:

1. If You were a typeface, which one would You be?
2. Describe Your design work in three words:
3. What motivates You? Where do You find inspiration?
4. What is the best advice You ever been given?
5. Who are Your heroes?
6. What first got You into graphic design?
7. What would You like to be doing in 5 years time?
8. What song best describes Your life right now?
9. What's been the best/most memorable reaction to Your work?

Ste's answers:

1. Helvetica simply because of all the attention surrounding it, 'your more sluttier than helvetica' It says everything.

2. Ambitious, Slightly illustrative and like most people I can never decide whether I actually like my work!

3. My future motivates me, I find inspiration anywhere, in the least expectful places, along as your imaginative anything can be made creative.

4. Never walk away from something

5. I wouldn't say I had any heroes, i just admire people that've become successful without the help of their mum and dads funds. Independent people.

6. The fact that it was everywhere, it's only going to get bigger. Everyone's always got something to say.

7. I'd like to be less stressed with a reasonable income and a potent wife

8. I couldn't say however a song I've been listening to quite a bit recently is 'Wicked Games' by the Weeknd.

9. When my teacher said 'You'll go far if you keep your head in the game'.



No comments:

Post a Comment