Wednesday 14 March 2012

PERSONAL.SCREEN PRINTING.

Screen-printed poster for my roommate. Took me a while there is another piece on it's way, but it's still drying in the print room, should be finished tmrw. I really enjoy screen printing, never thought I will like it that much and with this piece I want to try foiling, I think it would look quite cool, it's the first time I explored different approaches of one piece in so many ways. Originally this girl with an owl hat was produced as a magazine cover for a lithuanian magazine, it's the third edition of it that I've design and am quite proud to be able to do some work outside college and yes to all of those who don't believe (there is still time for personal projects even with the work load we have):






Before this it was this:



No comments:

Post a Comment