Monday 19 March 2012

PPP. TIME-MANAGEMENT.



We had a time-management session with Fred today and looked trough WHY is it important to manage your time. I wrote down all the important things that have been mentioned in my notebook. I was always managing my time even before the briefing, but now I think more about keeping a balance between work, social life and domestic chores. It's quite hard for me to stay in touch with my friends because loads of them are in lithuania and because of two hour difference it's even harder, because when I come home from uni their usually gone to sleep or are busy.  And it's the firs time I'm not coming back home for easter, because me and my parents had a chat and decided that it's too expensive for me to go back home. So I'm staying and it feels a bit sad. I feel really homesick so i think it's really important to keep that balance now so I wouldn't become depressed and miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment