Thursday 30 May 2013

I-BRANDING.


I decided to listen to what other people have to say about me and let them lead my branding. This year I've got a person that draw this image and trough talking to him I influenced him to make changes. I have only met Jurgis Tamulis once and it was enough for him to remember me. This year I discovered as well that if You want creative freedom - You need to give creative freedom to others. I also learned the importance of working with other creatives, that's why in a way I wanted my business cards created by others. So this is how it looks:




For now this is the only thing I am going to do, these cards are going to be produced (each individually) after the deadline, because I want to emboss the image and dip die the paper in blue colour. I am really exited that I'm going toi be making rthem and hope they come out great, because than I can start giving them away.

I have been working on a concept for my send out packs and I have an idea in mind which I'm going to produce later on as well. Just to see reactions of companies. I am going to do them based around idea that a lot of people get their placements trough contacts and trough family and I think that way the industry is missing out on some really amazing talent. So I'm doing typographic mail out of  'Sorry, my aunt doesn't work in creative advertising but could I still get a chance'.

About the website I decided I have no need to create one right now because I started sharing my work on behance and I think that might be the right platform for now. I don't really know what kind of designer I am right now or where my creative practice might lead to so I don't want to create a website that I will never use.







No comments:

Post a Comment